Sunday, November 12, 2006

Earn money through ReviewME.com

I just received an email from Patrick Gavin, the President of Text Link Ads! Sounds cool? Yes to me. Read further to know more…

Apparently they are launching a brand new blog advertising system called Reviewme and my site was pre-approved into the publisher system. I got very excited after reading it and enrolled myself into the program as I have been thinking to join such program after knowing a similar product called payperpost. However, I was having some problem with my paypal account and due to the payment method offered by payperpost is only to paypal account, I retreat myself from enrolling.

Now with the new system introduced by Text Link Ads, I couldn’t resist from joining the program. For your information, I have been a publisher in Text Ads system offered by Text Link Ads for quite sometime.

How does it work?

It is easy. You will not believe that it is so too easy that you can do it in about 1 hour to 2 hour or less. All you need to do is to write a review on the products that the client wants from you. Is that it? YES, IT’S THAT SIMPLE and you GET PAID for it.

What’s the requirement?

There are few and I’ll list some of them:

1) You must own a blog
2) Your blog must meet a minimum number of citations, subscribers, and traffic
3) You must be 14 years old and above

That should be the minimum requirement. And another thing, you must provide a mailing address for the payout to be delivered to and a bank account to bank in the cheque(or Paypal account). That’s the crutial one as it is how you get your payment ;)

How to get stated?

Go register yourself for an account. Then submit the details of your blog including blog name, URL, RSS Feed URL, your blog’s category, TAGS and description. You are allowed only to submit 6 active blog/sites. Once submitted, wait for your potential client.

*Signup today to get an instant assignment from ReviewME and get your first earning!

Related Article: //engtech: Reviewme.com Reviewed - A Look at the Algorithm from a Bloggers Point of View

- This is a sponsored content -

Your Ad Here