Monday, February 27, 2006

Windows Live(TM) Mail Beta

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm one of the lucky participant who get the chance to try out Windows Live(TM) Mail, which is currently under Beta. The interface is simple and rather clean which suits very well to my liking. However, I'm having some problem in accessing the page when i'm in my office but have no problem when i'm at home. I'm not sure if the proxy in my office causes the difficulty in accessing the page. But well, it won't bring down my interest with Hotmail.

Some features which i love about Hotmail are:

1) Offers 2GB storage space.
2) Allows me to access my mailbox through outlook.
3) Provide the feature where it notify me of new mail whenever i login my msn account

Of cause, there are other great feature which is offered in the new Windows Live Mail. I also noticed that they are offering some cool new upcoming features..

  • Reading Pane
  • The Info Bar
  • Anti-Phishing features
  • The wonderful world of right clicking
  • Drag and drop
  • Address AutoComplete
  • Keyboard shortcuts
  • Rich text editing
  • Storage that grows with you
  • Save sent mail
That's just awesome. Have you got the chance to try it out? No? Well, leave a comment here. I might shot you with an invitation to try it out whenever i receive any. Remember, it's on "first come first serve" basis.

*You can also queue up to get an invitation from them here.

Related Article: Windows Live Mail upcoming feature

Your Ad Here