Saturday, August 20, 2005

My Ubuntulinux CD

"Ubuntulinux - Linux for human beings"

I just received my ubuntu CD. If you don't know what ubuntu is, feel free to read more here. It's another distro of Linux. I guess this is my first post about linux. Ubuntulinux is free, in other word, it is shipped to your doorstep. I register for a free CD a month ago or less, which safely reached my postbox. I was so excited, as some claimed that they register for the CD and has yet to receive it(but most of them received it, it's just a matter of time). I took some pics of it. Here, i'm posting it to share it...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Feel free to get yours here. I bet, Ubuntu will be gaining much higher "share" than other distros. I've installed it, and the only comment i could give is it's not that user friendly compare

Your Ad Here