Thursday, July 14, 2005

Paypal restrict my access to my own account

Simple update. If you refer back to the comment posted by reader, toxicle, i'm currently having some problem with my paypal account. I have no idea what's happening. I emailed them and expect for a reply. Nonetheless, they have yet to reply me. I have money in my account, which they should have explain to me the reason behind they restrict me into limited access. I thought of using the money to purchase a domain but with such incident happen, I got no choice but to wait for the concern, to return back my access on my own paypal account, or else i can't send, BUT receive money(In other words, they are keeping my money, doesn't benefits me tho). There's an option for me to follow in order for them to return back my control over my own money(debited in paypal). They request, ermm seems like no other choice, me to fax them my utility bill. Well, it would be a little difficult for me to provide them the bill as currently i'm staying with my parent, so what's the point of having the bill when it doesn't state my name in there? Unless i fax them my debit card statement, which is not a good idea i guess. Anyhow, will wait for them to reply me and hope they will.

If you didn't notice, on the left-side, there's some new advertisement added. One of it, Small Business Ideas Forum, provide a discussion place on variety of topic including Business opportunity, Search Engine Optimization(SEO) Guide and etc. It's a great source to ask for clarification, suggestion and opinion.

Beside that, there's another advertisement located on the left-side and at the bottom of the page, which are graphical ads provided by Crispads. The wording there clearly stated, "Your Ad Here", which i think it would not break Adsense TOS. I hope it won't tho.

*For your information, Crispads just announced their Premium Graphical Flat-Rate Ads on your Blog. They provide two payment method, through cheque and another through paypal. Feel free to visit jensense.net, problogger.net for their reviews.

Some relevant topic on Crispads can be found here and here.

*My appology on my bad command of English. Trying to improve...

Your Ad Here