Saturday, January 01, 2005

Ambien


IntegraRx - Ambien sleeping pills - linuxct.blogspot.com

Ambien






Ambien is the greatest!!

by Tiffanie L.


Hi, my name is Tiffanie and I am 31 years old. I have not always had trouble sleeping. It seems just in the last month or so I have trouble getting to sleep and when I do get to sleep I constantly wake up all during the night. If anyone else has this problem you can relate. Waking up off and on all night long is just about as bad as not getting any sleep at all.

I was having a lot of stress with financial issues and I figured this would just pass. I needed to stop thinking so much when I went to bed, but I couldn't help it. I started trying different over-the-counter sleeping pills to help get me to sleep. I tried Tylenol PM. That stuff put me right to sleep the first night, and the second night, but not the third night. The third night I took this sleeping pill, it kept me awake!! It was like my body was telling me that this stuff is not good to take every night. I agreed.

For the next couple of weeks I tried several different "remedies" I had found to help people sleep better. These did not help, if anything it made it worse. I now had developed such a disrupted sleep pattern I thought I would be like this for the rest of my life. After that I told myself that I was done with any sleeping pills.

After another couple of weeks of falling asleep at work and not being able to even think straight from being so tired I decided to go to my doctor and see if he could help. The next day I went in for my appointment. He asked my symptoms and other series of questions. He came to the conclusion that since my sleep pattern was so off track that I might need a sleeping pill to get me back on track.

I was a little weary of taking another sleeping pill but my doctor explained thoroughly how this one worked. It was called Ambien. Ambien is a short-term treatment for difficulty falling or staying asleep. Hey, that was exactly what my problem was!! My doctor gave me a 7 day prescription and told me to take it when needed and make sure I could sleep at least 7-8 hours each night. So I started.

I took an Ambien pill the first night and slept like a baby! I woke up and felt very refreshed. The whole next day I did not feel tired or drowsy. I took Ambien for the next five days and had great luck sleeping every night and felt even more refreshed every day.

After the sixth day I decided I would go to bed without it, my doctor told me that it can be habit forming if you take it too long. He also said that after you quit taking Ambien the first couple of nights may be a little hard to go to sleep. Well I didn't have a problem, I went right to sleep and did not wake up once that night.

It has been almost three weeks since I quit taking Ambien and my sleep pattern is back to normal. I am not having any trouble falling asleep and very rarely do I wake up in the middle of the night. I owe everything to the makers of
Ambien, they saved my sleep-walking life!

Wide awake,

Tiff

Effects of Sleep Loss

Health

Depression
Headaches
Impaired Heart Functioning

Functioning

Work
School
Home

Safety

According to the National Traffic Safety Administration, more than 100,000 auto crashes may be fatigue-related.

More than 50% of Americans surveyed reported driving while drowsy, and 17% had actually dozed off at the wheel.

 

ambien.integrarx.com

Community Interest - community interest. latest it information. great coverage.

Your Ad Here