Friday, August 04, 2006

Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles for PS2

W00t! I don't know. I've heard my friends mentioned about naruto, I personally had a glimpse on the anime, but still I don't understand what's the exciment of Naruto. Probably I don't have such personality to enjoy such great anime? Pssst, I'm a big fans of Doraemon ;)

Just because a game based on the anime Naruto came out slightly more than a month ago, it doesn't mean it's too soon to announce another. Namco Bandai Games today announced the follow-up to June's Naruto: Ultimate Ninja, Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles, will be released for the PlayStation 2 this winter.

The game will see the spiky-haired ninja embark on a series of missions to save the Hidden Leaf Village from bad guys and fulfill his quest to become a Hokage, a high-ranking ninja.

The action-adventure game will also feature familiar faces Kakashi, Sasuke, and Neji, as well as various minigames. Combat will combine both close-quarter melee moves as well as ranged attacks with shuriken and explosive cards.

Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles has not yet been rated or priced.

Your Ad Here