Wednesday, July 12, 2006

http://bla197.prod.google.com:4040

Have this site in your referral site listing? Wondering why is such site appearing to refer users to your site? Well read further to get some info researched of mine.

It doesn't have to do with Google Adsense like I Initially thought. It is relating to my blogs at blogger, hence the admin_flags meaning the flag button on the blogger bar. I'm not sure why people would flag some of my blogs though, no spam and no objectionable content. I confirmed that it is from blogger though because that referral comes from this one IP which I checked other logs for that IP and I get similar admin stuff from .pyra files. These are dynamic web apps created by a company called pyra which inititally created google's Blogger. Bla197 is the admin, there were other admins as well. And that page is an intranet page or a web app that is only availible within a private network like google.
So i guess someone from the Google must have visited your site. For good or for bad, just be good..

Your Ad Here