Thursday, February 23, 2006

New Q6 Trivia Game on MSN Messenger


I think most of you have already heard of it, excerpt me. I got to know this game through email from MSN. Apparently MSN is trying to get more members. They are currently offering sweet prizes like a Dell UltraSharp 17" Flat Panel Monitor or an Xbox™ 360 prize pack. It's certainly attractive enough to me. I bet there will be alot of users signing up to try their luck on it. But well, i'm obviously not those type. I dont have such luck tho.

Why did i say MSN trying to recruit more members, you asked. Well, in order to participate the contest, you need to have at least 6 person to group up in a team to get a shot to answer 6 trivia questions(that's hard to me huh). And of cause, the basic requirement, you need MSN Messenger in order to play the game heh.

So if you're interested to win the prize, you may prolly need to head over to msn and signup as a user. First set of questions will be posted on Thursday, February 23, 2006 at 9:00 p.m. EST(which is today, has it started?). And be on the lookout for the next 5 weeks—new questions will be posted every Thursday at 9:00 p.m. EST.

But remember, you can't win it unless your team of 6 is in it! To make sure you have the latest version of MSN Messenger, simply download or upgrade it right here. Wait no more, try your luck now!

Your Ad Here