Monday, April 18, 2005

Twins And FIR Songs...

As i was surfing through the web, I found few downloadable mp3s(from free mp3s website) which i believe is quite new. Hope to share it with you all. It's not uploaded by me. Download it at your own RISK. The source of the song has no associate with this site's owner.
twins hk
Twins(Jian Xi Ai Shen)
01. Forgot the name
02.見習愛神
CrispAds Blog Advertising
03.莫斯科沒有眼淚
04.只要我長大
05.香濃
06.瓶中沙
07.一半女生
08.星光遊樂園
09.同樣的兩個夢
10.數彩虹

0fir3
FIR (Love of the Millennium)
CrispAds Blog Advertising
Qian Nian Zhi Lian

*If you have any other links, or songs, feel free to drop a comment. Thanks in advance.

I also found few sources where chinese movie themse songs, Midi (Instrumental), Vietnamese, and Korean song is downloadable. If you want me to post it as well, let me know.

P/S: If you are one of those "anti-piracy", and want me to remove this, let me know as well.

Your Ad Here